PROCESS-SECURE TOOL DATA MANAGEMENT INTEGRATED IN SAP
A well-organized management of tools and operating resources is vital for an effective manufacturing planning. With intelligent system support, you can save resources right from the planning phase – from defining tools and machines, through planning, to completely handing over and using all information on the shop floor.
Factory Control Center | FCTR maps the complete management of tools in SAP. You can classify single and complete tools, as well as measuring devices and operating resources in compliance with the relevant standards – including bills of materials, 2D / 3D geometries, cutting data and principle images. With Tool Data Management | TDM, you can manage and monitor all tool data systematically in the SAP system in a targeted way. This saves time and ensures an ideal usage of the tool stock.
Thanks to the integration of modern online tool catalogs, such as, e.g. ToolsUnited, you can quickly and easily find the right tools for all orders. The automatic generation of tool proposals based on similar orders further simplifies this process even more. In this way, you can manage tool components according to the standards, based on DIN 4000, DIN 4003, and ISO 13399.
You can store manufacturer data as an attribute of the tool component or in a cutting data table. The graphic representation of tools and tool components creates transparency and minimizes search times.
YOUR ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Complete tool management handled in SAP (Design Anywhere, Build Anywhere)
- Creation of single and complete tools according to the standards
- Tool management, including material master, classification, bill of materials, cutting data, etc.
- Efficient tool search based on graphic display, classes, or where-used lists
- Direct integration of tool management into the corresponding CAM systems