CADENAS is a leading software manufacturer in the areas of Strategic Parts Management and parts reduction (PARTsolutions) as well as Electronic CAD Product Catalog (eCATALOGsolutions).
With its tailor-made software solutions, the company provides a link between component manufacturers and their products as well as their customers.
The name CADENAS (span. process chains) has stood for success, creativity, consultation and process optimization since 1992, with 320 employees at 17 international locations.
CADENAS has established many important innovations and trends in the role of initiator and pioneer.
- PURCHINEERING 2.0: Optimized cooperation between purchase and engineering, including automatic background service to avoid creating new part unnecessarily
- Find components in an intelligent way: Geometric Similarity Search, 2D Sketch Search, Topology Search, Cloud Navigator Search, Unmachined Part Search, Color Search, Partial Search and many more
- Classification 2.0: Parametric reference model instead of manual classification
- Multi CAD solutions with native & intelligent engineering data
- PARTcommunity Embedded – Seamless integration of a 3D CAD model download portal into the company’s websites
- 3D CAD models app – mobile access to millions of standards & purchase parts
- Smart Sales – Offering the right product, to the right person, at the right time and the right place
- BIMcatalogs.net: Worldwide marketing of your components to architects, engineers and planners
- Support of augmented reality and virtual reality
has been a consultancy and software specialist for the optimization of business processes in Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Information Management, Application Management Services and Business Optimization & Analytics since 1988.
currently has over 750 employees world-wide and performed a turnaround of more than 120 Mio. Euro in 2012. is headquartered in Stuttgart (Germany), and is present in all major german cities.
International presence in countries like USA, France, Switzerland, Japan, Romania and Turkey prove its focus on a global project approach.
DOCWARE is an international acting German Software Company, based in Fürth/Germany; DOCWARE specialises in the development of software solutions for the management of service and spare parts information of industrial companies in all sectors. With PARTS-PUBLISHER, a modular spare parts catalogue software, Docware occupies a leading position on the market for electronic parts catalogues and digital service information systems. With a strong and diverse product and an experienced expert team, Docware is a market-leading provider of software solutions for the sale of spare parts, as well as for the provision and distribution of information in aftersales, for repair and servicing, customer service and the sale of spare parts.
ZUKEN Inc. is Japanese multinational corporation, specializing in software and consulting services for end-to-end electrical and electronic engineering. Zuken came into existence as a pioneer in the development of CAD systems in JAPAN to contribute to electronics manufacturing. The literal translation of Zuken is “graphics laboratory”. Established in 1976 in Yokohama, Japan, it is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Zuken’s software is primarily used for designing printed circuit boards (PCBs), Multi-Chip Modules, and for the engineering of electrotechnical, wiring, wiring harness, pneumatics hydraulics applications. Furthermore, Zuken offers software for electrical and electronic engineering data management (e-PLM). The company’s key markets are the electronics industry – which includes digital home electrical appliances; mobile communications devices; transportation equipment, such as automobiles, special vehicles and railroads; industrial equipment, such as medical equipment and devices; and construction machinery. Zuken also has a strong presence in the aviation and space industries.